Showing all 64 results
- $175.00These are the tried and true jackets used by many professional beekeepers.
Designed for full protection. Non-zip front, fencing hood. Hood can be unzipped and flipped back or removed entirely.
- 100% cotton
- Three pockets
- Elasticised cuffs and waist
- Thumb loops to keep sleeves in place
- Velcro flap to cover where zips join
S, M, L, XL and XXL Sizes
Photos compliments of ANU Apiculture Society
For complete protection the Bindaree bee suit has:
- strong removable nylon mesh veil
- choice of two hoods
- strong cotton fabric
- front and rear pockets
- velcro openings to inside pockets
- elastic cuffs on sleeves and legs
- large range of sizes
- made in New Zealand
These are the suits used by many professional beekeepers. Attached hood can be unzipped and flipped back or removed entirely. Elastic is added to the arms and legs. Please specify the type of hood you would like: single panel (shown in Description) or collapsable with side panels that fold out from face (left). We will send them with the collapsable hood unless specified that you would like the single panel hood.
Sizes are numbered from 4 to 15 corresponding to height above five feet. Size chart below assumes a moderately overweight or muscular individual. If thin, size can be reduced one or two sizes from what is shown on chart. If heavy, add one or two sizes to what is shown. Click on Description for the size chart, and if still not sure, you can ring for advice.
One or two suits can be delivered anywhere in Australia for $20.
- $129.00For your protection this suit features: removable nylon mesh veil, strong cotton fabric, front and rear pockets, large range of sizes. Click on product name for photo.
Handcrafted, 100% pure beeswax candles. Please contact us for prices and availability of individual items.
Flexible leather gloves with cotton gauntlets, range of sizes.
Honey stored in 20 litre buckets can be easily decrystallised.
Can be supplied with bees
Handmade in Murrumbateman
- $490.00 – $625.00
Can be supplied with bees
If you would like us to supply bees with your Warre Hive, they are available for an additional $220.
- $65.00 – $69.00
Timber, fully assembled and painted
- $75.00 – $79.00
Timber boxes, assembled and painted
Available from the shop
Three sizes for kids aged 3 to 11:
- XXXS for kids aged 3, 4, 5
- XXS for kids aged 6,7,8
- XS for kids aged 9,10,11
- $69.00 – $73.00
Timber with Colorbond cover
16 - 17 November
- $23.00 – $25.00
- $32.00 – $33.00
Timber bases, 8 or 10-frame size
- $34.50 – $35.50
Timber boxes, 8 or 10-frame
- Uncapping fork is stainless steel, made in Germany. Both have rubber handles.
- $57.00 – $59.00
Assembled but not painted
Beautiful handmade, hand painted ceramics in porcelain and stoneware. Please contact us for prices and availability of particular items.